Crispvision eye clinic offers our customers a world class customer service experience that is easy and hassle-free. All of our designer eyewear, prescription eyeglasses and contact lenses have full refund or exchange policies.
RETURN any product(s) from Crispvision eye clinic within 100 days of receiving your order:Full Refund is offered for product(s) in unused condition and with original packaging from Crispvision eye clinic. All single vision, bi-focal, progressive prescription eyewear can only be returned if in unused and original condition100% Return Policy. If for any reason you are not fully satisfied with your order, we gladly offer a 100 days Refund Policy, starting the day you receive your order. Please note that the following rules must apply for the product(s) that you would like to Return:
1. The product(s) MUST be returned unused, with all the original packaging and with all the authenticity tags and manufacturer seals still attached.
2. If you have purchased contact lenses, the lenses boxes must be unopened and in original condition.
3. All returns are inspected on arrival and a full refund will NOT be issued if the product(s) are not in new and original condition.
4. Please ensure that product(s) are returned to us via signed for delivery and a certificate of posting is obtained. We do not accept liability for any product(s) that are damaged in transit during the return process so please ensure that the packaging and delivery method are secure.
5. The shipping charges of your original order are non-refundable.
6. SPECIAL Returns Note: Do not return your product(s) without first contacting our customer service team. We will provide you with a specific returns address. (Returns should not be sent to the shipping address listed on the parcel)
7. SPECIAL Contact Lenses Note: In the event that you receive defective contact lenses, please do not throw them away. Many manufacturers require the original defective lenses for a full return. If the lenses manufacturer agrees that the lenses are indeed defective, then we are able to issue a full refund.
8. Kindly note that your 100-days exchange is only applicable 100 days after your item has been shipped. Since we handle returns on a case-by-case basis, we only allow for a maximum of one exchange per product.
9. Please note: once you apply for the 100-Day Refund Policy, you will be liable for all costs (including posting, packaging and delivery) until the returned goods are received by Crispvision eye clinic.
Free shipping excludes domestic orders across all the 36 states of Nigeria, certain exchange orders, international orders, and contact lenses.
For orders outside Nigeria, using International Express shipping, Taxes and Duties imposed by your destination country, will be collected at checkout. Processing time includes our 6–step quality–control inspection
Timeframes listed above assume orders have been placed during our regular business hours.
Some frames and lenses may take longer to arrive than the estimates given above.
One of our certified opticians will contact you if we anticipate a delay in completing your order.
Additional Shipping information
Please ensure the shipping address is reachable to avoid delivery problems. If you update your address after making your initial order, this may cause shipping issues, which may lead to delays in your order.